For all incoming Exchange Participants to Cambodia, we are suggesting you to apply for business/ordinary visa. This visa can be applied on arrival at Cambodia airport.
How to apply visa on arrival at the airport:
- Find visa application counter at the airport.
- Fill the visa application form (Notes: in the application form there’s no option for business visa, please choose ordinary visa).
- In the form they are going to ask where you are staying in Cambodia, please ask your TN manager (responsible LC or MC) about the address of your accommodation, or you can put one of AIESEC members’ house address if you still don’t know the address of your accommodation.
- Submit 1 copy of your photograph (4×6 cm, passport size).
- Ordinary/business visa will cost you USD 25.
- For invitation letter, the immigration counter usually doesn’t ask you to submit this, however just in case you can ask your TN manager to give this letter to you before your departure to Cambodia.
Business/Ordinary visa is granted to foreigners entering Cambodia not covered by any other visa. It includes business people, students and labor migrants. It is identified by the capital letter E on the visa.
Business/Ordinary Visa Period of Stay
Ordinary visa holders receive up to 30 days stay. This visa allows for one (1) or single journey only. Single entry visas will be stamped “used” when passing through passport control at the checkpoint and a new visa will be required to return to Cambodia.
Ordinary visas can be extended for:
- Single entry with a stay of either one (1) month or three (3) months.
Cost: USD 45 for 1 month, USD 75 for 3 months
- Multiple entries for a stay of either six (6) months up to (12) months.
Cost: USD 155 for 6 months, USD 300 for 12 months
*Price might changes
For visa extension you can ask your LC host to help you extend it at the nearest travel agents or at the immigration office.
Visa exempted for the following ASEAN nationals:
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, The Philippines
Above nationalities can have free visa for 30 days. After 30 days you can go out of the country to Vietnam or Thailand and come back again to Cambodia to get another free 30 days visa. Return bus to Thailand cost USD 25-30 (15 hours journey from Phnom Penh to Bangkok), return bus to Vietnam cost USD 12-15 (8 hours journey from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City).
The following nationals should apply visa at the Cambodia embassy or consulate before travelling to Cambodia:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria.
For more information please check this website:
This document is made on October 2011, visa regulation might changes, please contact AIESEC Cambodia to ensure this regulation is still applied.
Have a nice flight!!! We are looking forward to seeing you in Cambodia.